Amanda Charron B.Comm, CPHR Marketing Specialist
Amanda is a Marketing and Business Development professional with 10 years of experience working internationally and at home in Calgary. She has developed and executed marketing and business development strategies for companies ranging in size from entrepreneurial startups to globally recognized brands.
Amanda is also a Chartered Professional in Human Resources who holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree in addition to a Registered Professional Recruiter Designation. Amanda is an experienced Recruiter and has worked previously within various industries to support full cycle recruiting. Amanda’s expertise also includes successful LMO process execution and assisting managers with employee relations, exit interviews, policies & procedures and employment standards inquires. Amanda has also established the Calgary Business and Human Resources Meetup, a networking group that brings business and HR professionals together to connect, learn and grow their professional networks.
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
- Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR)
- Strategic Marketing and Business Development
- Corporate rebranding and marketing material development
- Market Analysis and Research
- Public Relations and Events
- Direct Marketing, Advertising, and Online Marketing
- Full Cycle Recruitment
- Bachelor of Commerce: Marketing, University of Calgary, Haskayne School of Business